Monday, January 7, 2008

Scentsy Party



Ok, so I'm not really the type of person who would normally host a party for some sort of product. But I've heard about Scentsy and really think it's a fun product and I have a friend that just became a Scentsy Sales Rep. So, I am going to be having a Scentsy Party at my house sometime in the next month or so. What I'm wondering is if any of you Johnson women folk would be interested in coming. I really don't want to pressure you at all. Please don't say you want to come just so it doesn't hurt my feelings. I know I've been to more "Product Parties" than I can count, that I didn't want to be at, and I don't want anyone to feel that way at mine. I'm just having a party so that I can have fun with the women I know, see a good friend that I don't get to see much, and help her out in her new business. If you would be interested just comment or e-mail me and let me know what days of the week would be best for you. Seriously, NO PRESSURE! If you want to come just to see me and Joe's new house, and have some free food, that's fine! I just want to have a fun time, I don't want anyone to feel like they have to buy something. If you could let me know in the next few days that would be so great. My friend needs to schedule her trip down here from Wyoming, and I want to be able to give her a pretty good estimate of how many guests I'll have. Thanks so much for everything!

0 comments: