Wail what di hail is going on out there in ol'Johnsonville? Is anyone prego again. Well this is my first blogger and I hope I don't screw it up. Oh I've already done that....(6 kids later) I have learned my lesson..........oh shucky darny I spilled the beans again...................dwell on that one eh.
This is pretty cool this bloggering thinga ma jigger. Hey I just want to know if anyone reads these at all. Hey anyway life has been pretty quiet and none busy in my house lately. There hasn't been one thing going on at all............yea right. There isn't a time that I or Brandi have to ourselves, but I guess that is what comes with life and 5 kids.
didn't you notice this prgram does not correct the slpelling wen yu typ it is drvng me crzy........somone shuld put one in. lol
Well got to go. I hope you're as confused about this blog as I was when I wrote it.
Later Gator..........PEACE OUT>>>>>-
-Johnson.......oh I forgot you are all Johnsons' so that would be pointless to call myself Johnson when you guys are one or once were....ok I'm done now
PEACE
-Shaner
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Hello there peeps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Did you just mention 6 kids? You definitely need to clarify that!
And there is a spell checker, if you need help finding it, just let me know!!
I'm going to assume that the six kids thing is a joke. Since it was Shane that posted this and all.
But, yeah clarification would be good :)
I will clarifiy. We only have and ever will have 5 unless the doc starts paying child support.-Brandi
Post a Comment