I have more if you want them let me know. I also have them downloaded to Costco if you call me I will give you my password so you can look at them there. Thanks for all your hard work Audrey (and Victor for the toilets).
Aunt Kim- It's all smiles until someone gets sick
A weekend of relaxing
Shaylee and Aunt Lisa
Aunt Kim supervising
Shaylee and Cosette eating S'mores
Jake and Ana around the fire
What is wrong Uncle Joe?
Gideon looking for mom
I took this of Alex when he couldn't hide
Anything can happen when you paint with Aunt Audrey and Aunt Ana
Mark playing horse shoes- Did anyone ever beat him and Jake?
Cole the artist- Thanks to Aunt Audrey
Aunt Lisa is soooooo funny!
Victor carving a work of Art
I love how the kids wanted to pose on top of the trash pile.
Jacquel and Cosette
Shane got this good one of Dean
Mark and Bailey eating orange slices
Aunt Kim and grandma
Jordynn and Wyatt having watermelon
I love how my camera has a crop feature.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Camping with the Johnson's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun Pictures! They turned out great! I actually kinda like that one of me somewhere in the middle!
Great pictures Brandi :) Thanks for posting
Post a Comment