Want to see a few of the papers I'm bring for us to play with next Wednesday night?
Please bring any papers and supplies you will want to use! I'm not much for embellishments, but if you are, please bring yours! If you have any questions on what supplies to bring for the cards, or if need me to pick anything up for you let me know. Also, if there is something of mine that you would like to use, please don't hesitate to ask me to bring it! I'll bring all my fun stamps, I just got quite a few more! (For a Basic Supply List, like I use for my classes, click HERE.)
Let me know if there is any specific card designs you want to learn. Check them out on my Flickr page. Just let me know the names of the ones you want to make. Kim, if there are any you would like me to make in your honor (I'm guessing the private jet is still in the shop), email me and I'll get right on it!
Ok, Ana, why don't you post a little somethin' somethin' about the beading that we will be doing, supplies we should bring, any treats you want us to bring, and when this shindig is going to start on Wednesday!
1 comments:
Okay can I just say those papers are so cute! I'm sorta (like one thousand percent) jealous. I so miss girls night.
You guys have fun and take pictures so I can see the cute stuff you make.
Post a Comment