Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Whose Coming To Dinner??

Ok, since we are all wanting to help out with the Sunday dinners that we attend at Dean & Marcia's house I think it would be a good idea to utilize the family calendar below. I believe that we should all be able to add events/comments to the calendar. Try it out. If you can't let me know and I'll fix it. This way we can all put down we we are planning on bringing. If we want to do a schedule, we can work one up. Or we can all just put down what we are planning on bringing by the Friday night before. This way we know what to shop for on Saturday. What do you guys think? I would love to hear your comments and suggestions on how to make this work the best! Thanks so much for your support!


Love you all,

Lisa

3 comments:

Kimi said...

I think this is awesome! I probably won't make it much ya know since the private jet is running so poorly and all, but still awesome :)

Ana said...

FAB idea!

Lisa Johnson said...

Kim, please let us know when the private jet is up and running smoothly again. We'd love to visit!